While it would be easy to do in the park, in a grassy area, that would probably elicit complaints.
So I’d do it on a brownfield site. But there, the challenge is to get anything into the ground.
So stakes have to be freestanding – yet resist the wind.
- Weighted stakes
- Cement, Water, earth: all heavy, bulky to transport
- Water would need a container – bottles found on site, perhaps.
- Tripods: requires 3x the number of stakes, bulky to transport
- Cement: heavy, requires transport, possibly water
- Epoxy: relatively compact, lightweight, can be applied with a caulking gun
- Trees: take a long time to grow!
Bamboo canes and epoxy seems like a decent solution.
devise a pattern, perhaps using perspective;
get something to grow around the stake;
make some signage, verbiage.